Port Security Screening
Port security are defined as measures taken engaged to safeguard a shipping port from terrorism and other unlawful activities and activists. In addition, port security also deals with maritime security – security of the marine commercial areas, coast lines, and beaches. Port Security includes defence, law and treaty enforcement, and counterterrorism activities that fall within the port and maritime domain. It includes the protection of the seaports themselves and the protection and inspection of the cargo moving through the ports.
Specifications of Port Security Screening
For Technical Parameters / Specifications, please download
Challenges in Port Security Screening
- Common mobility requirements for screening.
- Passport Control and Port Security.
- Issues of security from terrorist attacks is certainly a major concern that drives many port security considerations.
- Critical issues involving criminal activities, including trafficking in drugs.
- Screening for smuggling of weapons and other illegal contraband, and human trafficking.
Kapri Corp is a leading Port Security Screening provider. Our High-End Solutions, with robust quality and high reliability by Kapri Corp for Complete Security Solutions and surveillance applications having supreme technical capabilities to address advanced industrial requirements for non-destructive testing. Browse our range of High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance products like scanners and detectors, its specifications and cost.
For additional information related to Port Security Screening, Contact our experts for your specific security and surveillance solution requirements.