Non Linear Junction Detector
Kapri Corp is leading importer, exporter, and supplier of Non Linear Junction Detector – Explosive Detection Equipment, Bomb Detection equipment, Non-Linear Junction Detectors (NLJDs), 2.4 HX Non-Linear Junction Detector, Non-linear junction detectors / NLJD, Handheld Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD), Aviation and Airports Security solution, Defence Security Solution provider.
Kapri Corp provides Highly Advanced Range of High-Tech Security system, Explosives and Narcotics Detection, EOD and IDD Disposal, Scanning & Screening Solutions, and Surveillance Devices.
Delivering dependable safety and security solutions for decades, we offer the comprehensive portfolio of products for any High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance Solutions industry. Kapri Corp offers a wide range of High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance Solutions, products, specialization in the distribution and maintenance.
Non-Linear Junction Detectors
In many instances, electronics are smuggled into a venue by switching it off. The Non-Linear Junction Detector looks for electronic semi-conductors by sending out a probing frequency which bombards a small sandwich of space between the P-N junction of the semi-conductor which responds with a second harmonic or natural junctions such as rust which respond with the third harmonic.
The advantage of the NLJD is that it does not require the target circuit to be powered up thus making it easier for the detection of any circuit which could be used for the purpose of detonating an IED, or even to look for Spy Bugs.
Kindly contact our technical experts for your specific needs and product requirements.
Do you have any questions or need help with our products? Submit a request or Call us.
Advantages of the Non-Linear Junction Detectors
- Interchangeable Heads with frequencies ranging from 800 MHz to 3.6 GHz.
- Easy to use and High Sensitivity.
- Lightest in the market at 1.2 kg
- Robust Design and No External Cabling.
- Fully Modular and can be used with or without the Telescope.
- 5+ hours of Battery Life.
- Optional LCD Display with Spectrum Analyzer.
- All major parameters have been NABL Certified.
These above mentioned properties, features, and advantages makes Kapri Corp’s Non-Linear Junction Detectors the ultimate product choice for Security and Surveillance Systems. For additional information about this product or any other our range of products.
Applications of Non-Linear Junction Detectors
- Security Inspections
- IED and Explosives Detection
- Weapons Detection
- And many more where electronic device inspection is required
Technical specifications of Non-Linear Junction Detectors
|Product name:||Non-Linear Junction Detectors|
|Storage temperature°C||-10 to +65|
|Communication protocol||Bluetooth / Wifi / Cable|
|Operating temperature °C||-10 to +50|
|Min order Quantity:||1 PC|
Why Kapri Corp
We, Kapri Corp are leading provider of High End Security Solutions to several major sectors. As a key service provider & supplier, we offer the right product and service to safeguard your business or home. We do import & export, and supplier of assorted security products that are effective in your project execution, be it small or big. Our comprehensive product line covers: Wireless Security Surveillance Systems, High Security Devices, Baggage Scanners, Metal Detectors & Explosive Detectors.
At Kapri Corp, we offer
- Complete Security Solutions and surveillance products.
- High-end products with robust quality and high reliability
- Superlative technical capabilities to address advanced industrial requirements for non-destructive testing.
- Highly trained team of support staff, we respond to calls for service and maintenance within the shortest possible time.
- Successfully and satisfactorily carried out numerous niche and critical projects since 2005.
- Delivered many prestigious projects providing equipment and providing supports to the Para- Military Forces (BSF & CRPF), CPOs and State Police, Corporate and Non-Governmental Organizations and most recently the Indian Army.
Browse our range of High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance products for its features, applications, product pricing, specifications and applications.