Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)
Kapri Corp is leading importer, exporter, and supplier of Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry) – Explosive Detection Equipment, Bomb Detection equipment, Airport Bottle Liquid Scanner, Chemical/ liquids Detection System for Non-destructive Testing, Liquid explosives detectors, Portable Dangerous Liquid Explosive Detector, Aviation and Airports Security solution, Defence Security Solution provider.
Kapri Corp provides Highly Advanced Range of High-Tech Security system, Explosives and Narcotics Detection, EOD and IDD Disposal, Scanning & Screening Solutions, and Surveillance Devices.
Delivering dependable safety and security solutions for decades, we offer the comprehensive portfolio of products for any High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance Solutions industry. Kapri Corp offers a wide range of High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance Solutions, products, specialization in the distribution and maintenance.
Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)
Serstech 100 Indicator and Serstech ARX / ARX+ are Kapri Corps’ flagship models. The Serstech 100 Indicator is a hand-held, small and light Raman spectrometer that can identify more than 14,000 substances, fully customisable with validated and data-enriched libraries. The Serstech 100 Indicator is small and light and comfortably fits in your hand or uniform pocket and It’s robustness, high quality and high performance provide near lab-quality analysis in the field even under tough conditions.
Features of Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry):
- The same instrument can at any time be customised for your needs and it can identify any combination of explosives, narcotics, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), pharmaceuticals and chemical warfare agents.
- Updating the already huge library is done in a matter of minutes.
- The device is password protected and separated into USER and ADMIN modes.
- With an each to use graphic interface and robust operation buttons, the Serstech 100 Indicator is the most advanced and accurate device of its kind in its class.
- The Serstech ARX/ARX+ both come with SharpEyeTM – a patented autofocus technology for handheld Raman instruments.
- Serstech ARX/ARX+ will make it easier to identify and verify substances.
- With this new autofocus capability, the probing laser adjusts itself within milliseconds to determine the difference between the container and test liquid inside it.
- Serstech Arx is built on a modern software platform, putting usability and algorithms in focus.
- The brand new graphical user interface is easy to navigate and new features such as Guided Scan and the Quick Access feature make it possible to get precise results, faster.
- The new algorithms result in fast and precise identifications of both pure samples and complex mixes of substances.
- The results are presented in a simple way, making it possible for almost anyone to interpret and use.
- In addition to these features which come with the ARX & ARX+, the more advanced ARX+ model incorporates Title 21 CFR part 11 compliant an integrated barcode reader which makes it possible to tie a measurement to a container by scanning barcodes or QR codes.
- All three types of devices can be easily managed for measurements and custom substance libraries using ChemDash – the included management and reporting software which is obtained by connecting it via USB to you Laptop/Tablet
Kindly contact our technical experts for your specific needs and product requirements.
Do you have any questions or need help with our products? Submit a request or Call us.
Advantages of the Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)
- Robust and adaptable to any conditions
- Instant performing and High System Efficiency
- Fail-Safe Design and Overall Ease
- Cost Effectiveness and Image Quality
These above mentioned properties, features, and advantages makes Kapri Corp’s Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry), the ultimate product choice for explosive detection in Security and Surveillance Systems. For additional information about this product or any other our range of products kindly contact out technical expert for your specific needs and product requirements.
Applications of Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)
The applications of Kapri Corp’s Portable X-Ray Scanners:
Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry) are used to identify more than 14,000 explosive substances of any combination of explosives, narcotics, toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), pharmaceuticals and chemical warfare agents.
Technical specifications of Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)
|Product name:||Explosive Liquid Detector (Raman Spectrometry)|
|Product types:||Serstech 100 Indicator /Serstech ARX / ARX+|
|Min order Quantity:||1 PC|
Why Kapri Corp
We, Kapri Corp are leading provider of High End Security Solutions to several major sectors. As a key service provider & supplier, we offer the right product and service to safeguard your business or home. We do import & export, and supplier of assorted security products that are effective in your project execution, be it small or big. Our comprehensive product line covers: Wireless Security Surveillance Systems, High Security Devices, Baggage Scanners, Metal Detectors & Explosive Detectors.
At Kapri Corp, we offer
- Complete Security Solutions and surveillance products.
- High-end products with robust quality and high reliability
- Superlative technical capabilities to address advanced industrial requirements for non-destructive testing.
- Highly trained team of support staff, we respond to calls for service and maintenance within the shortest possible time.
- Successfully and satisfactorily carried out numerous niche and critical projects since 2005.
- Delivered many prestigious projects providing equipment and providing supports to the Para- Military Forces (BSF & CRPF), CPOs and State Police, Corporate and Non-Governmental Organizations and most recently the Indian Army.
Browse our range of High-Tech Security, Detection and Surveillance products for its features, applications, product pricing, specifications and applications.